- Understand the concepts, scope, principles and historical development of community health and community health nursing.
- Appreciate the national health planning, policies, problems.
- Appreciate the national health and family welfare programme and the role of the nurse.
- Understand the health agencies at the national and the international level.
- As per the new syllabus of INC for GNM.
- More emphasis is given on nursing responsibilities in health services.
- Contains important practice questions and answer in the last chapter.
- Effective language so that students understand the subjects very clearly and completely.