- As per the new syllabus of INC for GNM
- Includes psychology of human behaviour.
- Contain contents related to sociology.
- Includes tables, charts and images.`
- Review questions at the end of each chapter for better understanding.
Psychology is the scientific study of mind and behaviour, of personality and intelligence. The basic concepts of psychology are presented in this book since, it is very important as the author views it, that all nurses must also know and understand the origin and the development of psychology as a science.This book is also aimed to teach the students of Nursing to acquire knowledge and skills in a broader social outlook. It comprehensively covers the basic and introductory concepts of sociology as related to the health care profession and help the students to understand the subject in an easy manner.
ISBN: 9789387077560 YEAR: 2018 EDITION: 2018-19 BINDING: Paperback PUBLISHER: VPD AUTHOR: Pradeep Sharma, Ranjeet Bairwa